From: Charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Gay Roshis?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 9:16 AM

"Bill Smart" <> I have never read or heard anything about the attitude
of Japanese zen towards homosexuality. Many medieval Western and Asian
cultures were more tolerant of sexual preferences than today's
societies.>

If you have seen enough Samurai movies, it is clear that homosexuels
and fleabag faggots were condemned and shunned and regularly beaten
and then killed off.

You need to check your sources, mister. Gays were hated in the Samurai
culture.