From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Edgar Owen
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 6:07 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: [evol-psych] Essay: The Shy Computer

Hi Bill,

I posted it here because consciousness is the essence of Zen. Zen is
precisely pure consciousness. So the more we understand about the true
nature of consciousness the more we understand about Zen. I believe we can
get some good insights by considering non-human consciousnesses. I have a
couple of papers on the nature of consciousness and the 'true nature of
things' if anyone is interested I could provide links to.

Best,
Edgar