Hi Bill,

Here are links to the two papers. Would be glad to hear your or anyone else's comments.

http;//EdgarLOwen.com/stc.pdf theory of the physical world and consciousness
http://EdgarLOwen.com/consciousness.pdf consciousness what it is

Both have specific application to my understanding of Zen, since Zen is precisely consciousness in the sense I use the word.

Edgar