I never talk on these forums, I just listen and take it in. Bill has
been here longer than myself and always gives thought provoking
comments. I don't understand those that feel the need to attack Bill. I
can only assume you don't know him. Perhaps trying to provoke him to
feel a small amount of control within yourself. Not sure. Not everyone
has to agree.. if you have a differing point of view share it with
intelligent arguments and it will be heard..share with attacks and no
one hears the argument only the stupidity.