I got Zen Recovery a couple of weeks ago but I am only up to page 36. It is
very good so far.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Endymion
  To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 11:04 AM
  Subject: Re: [Zen] Zen Whore

        Hi Jeni,

        Have you read Mel Ash's book on zen and recovery?Or any of the other
recent books on Buddhism and the 12 Steps? You sound like someone who has
experienced the nitty gritty of it all and I was wondering what your feel on
these are. Do they sugarcoat too much? or maybe they actually catch some of the
hardcore reality of recovering? All the best in your efforts. Thanks.

        Bob