I hope I am not too late to respond, YO SOY UNA GRANDE PUTA ZEN!!! I am a whore
too!! I am still working, but now I see my friends on the nights when my
husband is working overnights or is out of town. The extra money really helps,
especially with this economy. It is not really prostitution, since these are my
friends and co-workers. They are just helping me out, and I am helping them
out.

Camila