Hi Bill-

My blog is through Google - it was the best freebie blog provider I
could find. I really, really like it, VERY easy to use.

The reason some of the tags were in Thai is because I turned on
translation in the set up, and I believe this part is still in beta.
But I think what it does is translate based on the visitors IP
address. In other words, if you were in Germany the tags would have
been in German, if you were in Bolivia the tags would have been in
Spanish, etc. I turned it on because I thought it would be nice for
people for whom english is a second language. I also think it's
important to remember when putting anything on the web to remember
the "world wide" part. Everyone who sees it will not have english as
their first language, and they may not speak english at all. It seems
like simple courtesy and politeness to me.

Hope this answers your questions - if not just post again.
:-)
Margie (roloro1557)