Hi Bill-

Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you - I'm sick. Nothing serious.

I went back and double checked and found I DIDN'T have translation
turned on, it was something I had meant to do but forgot. I'd also
meant to turn comments on but forgot.

So I went to the Google help and could find nothing more about it-
near as I can tell it's not something Google is doing, but of course
I'm not sure. After reading your post I'm not sure I will turn it on
as your pointed out things I hadn't thought of.

Margie (roloro1557)

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation.
> I can understand why someone would like to provide translations, but
I think