From: Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008 21:27:58
Subject: Re: [Zen] Causality

Mike,

We don't. Even a zen master still places one foot in front of the other. He
just realizes he's treading on nonexistence. Thus the energy rushes in through
the soles of his feet.

If I remember correctly you are the karate man. You certainly know well that
one practices the (causal) rules of kata (forms) until they become part of
one's inner nature. After that the strike happens before (without) thought. The
rules have vanished and one acts directly from the Tao at the center of one's
nature.

Edgar