From: Karin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Screen reader
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 24 October, 2008, 11:27 PM

Anthony Wu > I hope you give it up, unless you have a very good
reason. >

She is blind, you insentitive man. How typical of a man to make a dumb
remark. If I was there right now I would slap you.

Sorry Jody that you were verbally abused by a man.

Karin!

Search, browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo! Travel.
http://sg.travel.yahoo.com