Hi Mike,

I spoke to Buddha this morning and he recommends English on an English group. He also said he never learned Japanese since he lived in India all his life.
:-)

Edgar

On Oct 25, 2008, at 9:23 PM, mike brown wrote:

Hi Edgar,

>Would all you baka gaijin stop showing off your language abilities and get back to Zen please?

Nan de? Watashi wa ooki ego o motte iru kara 'showing off' ga suki desu!

>Remember true Zen cannot be expressed in nihongo!

True, and Buddha himself was the devil for trying to do so. Which language would you recommend?

Mike.