?????????????? Let me just take this to the Bat computers in the Bat Cave to
make sense of.

Mike

----- Original Message ----
From: Mac A. Roni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 24 October, 2008 0:56:36
Subject: [Zen] Re: Black Zen Masters?

"Bill Smart" > I also am not getting posts from Mike Brown.>

Mike Brown is discriminating against you in much the same way that the
Asian community discriminates against Blacks and Hispanics by not
promoting them to the levels of Zen Masters.

This Man-Against- Man hate is what drives most successful drama in the
cinema, however it can be disturbing to the victims of the
discrimination.

Thus, Dol-E-Mite and black exploitation film genre was born. Perhaps
what we need is a minority oriented Zen lineage.

Frijoles Zen