Good morning Karen;

You seem to have a very strong aversion towards men.  Why is that?.
What is it that happened to you to hate them so much?. And don't tell
me that this is because you're a lesbian because that would be a
rather pathetic excuse.

There is a good caring side to you.  Like someone who is protective
and with heart. Those are amongst the qualities of a Bodhisatva.
Developing them in awarenes will make you wiser and stronger.
However, Developing the qualities of a boddhisatva is not posible
when ve have  our hearts are full of discrimination, aversion,
hatred...Like a dusty untidy house we need to clean and put order in
that house.  The house of the mind.  It is said that when the mind is
free of dust it shines like a mirror all what is real in it.

Aversion, hatred, anger, discrimination...all those are causes of so
much suffering in us human beings.  If we know that already, wouldn't
be more clever to work towards the transformation of those negative
emotions rather than let them to control our mind, actions and life?.

But, thank you anyway for your good intentions and care.
A white lotus flower to you