From: Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Black Zen Masters?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 26 October, 2008, 8:06 PM

Hi Mike,

I spoke to Buddha this morning and he recommends English on an English group.
He also said he never learned Japanese since he lived in India all his life.
:-)

Edgar

On Oct 25, 2008, at 9:23 PM, mike brown wrote:

Hi Edgar,

>Would all you baka gaijin stop showing off your language abilities and get
>back to Zen please?

Nan de? Watashi wa ooki ego o motte iru kara 'showing off' ga suki desu!

>Remember true Zen cannot be expressed in nihongo!

True, and Buddha himself was the devil for trying to do so. Which language
would you recommend?

Mike.

      Yahoo! Toolbar is now powered with Search Assist.Download it now!
http://sg.toolbar.yahoo.com/