Hi Mayka,

I hope this helps to clarify.

I wrote:
> Again, by hoping for something in the future or for some other
situation different to what we have now, we never truly face this
moment and learn to accept what we have. Why should the taxi-driver
be feeling that the old woman's life is somehow terribly sad and that
he was her knight in shining armour? Maybe she felt she had a good,
long life and now was her time to say goodbye to this life. Should we
feel sorry for Muhammed Ali because he has Parkinsons disease? Or
that that Jody is blind? How do we know that they haven't embraced
and accepted what life has dealt them? When we become sentimental we
tend to see the world, and the people in it, the way we think it
>should be and not how it actually is."

Mike