Hi Mike,

Thanks for writing again.

My disagrement with your post was a response to your way of
interpretating "Life may not be the party we waited for but while
we're HERE we might well dance" as future events and not as a
continuation event of the present moment.

Hope this clarify me response to your post in relation with last
paragraph from Jody's story.
Mayka

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, mike brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Mayka,
>
> The contradiction lies in the fact that you disagreed with my
saying that when we hope for something/or some future situation  we
don't deal with what we need to face in the present moment now. But
then you wrote that we suffer if we have future expectations. Isn't
that exactly what 'hope' is?  I hope you can answer this :)

> Mike

Should