Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the Zen_Forum group:
Women Only: Does meditation help your sexual life? o meditation has helps me focus on more intense orgasms o meditation makes no difference o I have better sex since I began meditating o my sex life has gone downhill due to meditation o I blame Buddha To vote, please visit the following web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/surveys?id=2805402 Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups web site listed above. Thanks! ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[email protected] mailto:[email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
