Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
Zen_Forum group:

Women Only: Does meditation help your sexual life?

  o meditation has helps me focus on more intense orgasms
  o meditation makes no difference
  o I have better sex since I began meditating
  o my sex life has gone downhill due to meditation
  o I blame Buddha

web site listed above.

Thanks!