From: Karin <tortiller...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: A Chinese Joker
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 30 December, 2008, 7:13 AM

Anthony Wu <wu...@...> wrote: China's Louis Vuiton shop in Shanghai
will remain its brightest spot in the world.

Are you really Chinaman? So how thing go? You must be powerful member
of party if you allowed to go on internet. Are you checking for
others to report them??

Here Chinese joke: What does Chinaman do when he has erection??
Answer: Chinaman VOTE! (erection/election get it? HO!)

Why did God create men?
Cucumbers don't take out the garbage.

What is the definition of a REAL woman?
One who kick-starts her vibrator!

How do you tell if a woman is macho?
She rolls her own tampons.

What's the difference between a bunch of pygmy geniuses and a girls
track team? The pygmies are a bunch of cunning runts!

What is the difference between a sorority girl and a bowling ball?
You can only put three fingers in a bowling ball!

We need more jokes, please post! HO HO!

      Try cool new skins, plus more space for friends.
Download Singapore Yahoo! Messenger now!
http://sg.messenger.yahoo.com