Anthony,

I am in the northeast in the province of Phetchabun.  The closest town that
might be on map of Thailand would be Phitsanulok – about 2 hours away.

From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anthony Wu
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 4:52 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Zen] Where is Chinese Chan Master?

Bill,

I buy your whole story.

Regarding the elitists' view, they should learn from two sources:

1.  Hong Kong: the government is formed and chosen by professionals, with the
consent of the more powerful (than king) China.

2.  The USA: you see, Bush has a degree. But Dick Cheney did not even graduate,
so he could only be a vice president.

Are you far in the north near Chiangmai, of in the south, in the lively Phuket?

Happy New Year,

Anthony