--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "maitreya003" <joult...@...> wrote:

> That doesn't mean that the murderer doesn't return to the human race
though.

And that is pure speculation, no?

>Even if the human race is unable to tell or does not care.

Other humans rarely do what we would like them to do.

> The murderer is gone accepting the reprecussion, but the judgement
still remains in the minds and hearts of the world stuck in the past
seeing what is no longer there.

"The world" is what it is. If you or I were the creator, we would have
botched up the job in other ways.     --ED

> --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Jody W. Ianuzzi" jody@ wrote:
> >
> > You wrote " I think that people who murder others may have the
capacity for
> > change, but once they take a life they forfeit the right to that
> > consideration."
> >
> > I agree comepletely. I think a person forfeits their membership in
the
> > human race when they murder another person.
> >
> > If becoming totally and unconditionally compassionate towards all
beings is
> > a requirement of Being Buddhist, then I dont think I will ever
qualify.

> > But then, from what I have heard the Dalai Lama say, either will he.
It is