Tim,

You wrote:

[Tim] I have a friend who is has been very resistant to letting me or anyone
or herself try to end her death wish and painful way of being. But I'm gong
to be very insistent in till she decides to try and save her life or tells
me to get lost. The soft sell for 15 years has not worked.

I suggest you continue with the 'soft sell' that has not worked for another
15 years.  And then another, and another...

database 5462 (20100919) __________