From: tim <timg...@aol.com>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, September 18, 2010 7:14:35 PM
Subject: [Zen] If you save a life

The Jews and Muslims share a saying: If you save a life, it's as if you saved
the world. That's rather Zen also. The truth is out there. That's a X-File
term.
I have a friend who is has been very resistant to letting me or anyone or
herself try to end her death wish and painful way of being. But I'm gong to be
very insistent in till she decides to try and save her life or tells me to get
lost. The soft sell for 15 years has not worked. I all ready mailed her one
hell
of a letter. It got a thank you but has not worked magic yet. Tim