DP,

You can post here on whatever subject you want - within reason.

This is a zen forum so in my opinion the posts should somehow be related to
zen - but that's just my opinion.  I think if you want to post, for example,
on how to tear down a small-block Chevy V-8 engine there are more
appropriate forums on which to do that.  On the other hand you could relate
the meticulous and detailed work involved in performing mechanical tasks to
zen.

I don't think anyone's ever been cautioned about posting on any religious
topic.  And to prove that I'll ask you:

What is Liberation Theology and why does it interest you?

.Bill!