I was specifically talking about the other forum, and I didn't want to imply
anything about this one. And it's not people being censorious as much as the
anti-religious people crowding out the others.

Liberation Theology is a movement that originally started with Roman Catholic
priests in Latin America that stressed an interpretation of scripture that
provides support to people struggling under poverty and oppression. It was
officially criticized by Pope John Paul II (with apparent influence by the
current pope) for having MArxist influences.

President Obama has been portrayed by rightwingers as believing in liberation
theology, but I think if he actually was, it would be a good thing.

I hope that clears it up. :)