The United Church of Canada, a church formed by the merging of the Canadian
Methodist, Presbyterian and Congregationalist churches. Their numbers are
dwindiling due to an influx of evangelicals, but they are still considered to
be in the mainstream of Canadian Christianity.

It is not perfect, of course, having been involved in the scandal involving
residential schools for Canadian natives, but they have apologized and tried to
make amends for it. the church is in general committed to social justice.