:-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 10/8/2010 4:02 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

JMJM,
If you change your words as follows, your post will be close to perfect:
Replace 'mind' with 'discriminating mind'.
Replace 'heart' with just 'mind', or Buddha Nature, Tao, Just this or Joshu's bullshit.
Replace 'sit down, please' with 'Sit down and shut up, will you?'
Anthony

--- On *Sat, 9/10/10, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 /<chan.j...@gmail.com>/* wrote:

    From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
    Subject: [Zen] What Mind
    To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, zenliv...@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Saturday, 9 October, 2010, 12:35 AM

    Good morning to ALL,

    Yesterday's class, we talked about what mind to observe.

    Our Teacher taught us, detach from all the forms, sync with Buddha's
    heart. But what do we do, how do we begin?

    We begin by constantly observing our mind at every moment. Is it
    active? differentiating? blaming? criticizing? looking for reasons?
    finding answers? confused? worried? etc.

    If yes, then we are lost in forms.

    If our mind is deep into any of the above states, then we are unaware
    how our body feels, unaware the needs of others, disconnected from
    the
    wisdom of the universe, disrupted the flow of the universal life
    force,
    shut the door for our heart to shine. In this state, our body,
    heart and
    spirit are no longer one.

    In this state, we are living with our mind, which is filled with
    incomplete knowledge and interpretive experience.

    And this mind darkened the power of our heart. Hindered our power to
    harmonize, fulfill and satisfied.

    A liberated life is based on having a harmonious heart first, then
    using
    the mind only as a tool to execute. And not the other way around.

    We can make our world more harmonious.

    Sit down please.

    :-)

    JMJM

-- Be Enlightened In This Life - We ALL Can
    http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com <http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com/>
    http://www.heartchan.org <http://www.heartchan.org/>