From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] What Mind
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 9 October, 2010, 7:06 AM

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your support.

Words, including mine, are just forms.  There is no perfection.

Words are used primarily as a jolt to wake up our heart from our delusional
mind.

Please, as you said, "shut up."

:-)
http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 10/8/2010 4:02 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

JMJM,

If you change your words as follows, your post will be close to perfect:

Replace 'mind' with 'discriminating mind'.

Replace 'heart' with just 'mind', or Buddha Nature, Tao, Just this or Joshu's
bullshit.

Replace 'sit down, please' with 'Sit down and shut up, will you?'

Anthony