From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 6 November, 2010, 9:19 PM

> ED,
>
> You begin to sound Communist.
Anthony,
I can empathize with you on how you feel.
> Do I have to announce my 'motivation', when I ask you a question?
It's optional, but if I am to spend time explaining to you how I understand
Tibetan Buddhist Tantrayana, I need to assure myself that you are receptive,
and are not fixated in being 'right' about some belief of yours about Tibetan
Buddhist Tantrayana.
> Some years ago in China, you went to jail, or fared much worse, because they
> thought you harbored 'bourgeois motivation'.
>
> Anthony
Anthony, in my belief,  99.99% of us are not aware of our true motivation
99.99% of the time.
--ED
PS: Hint: Actually, it's very simple: Deep down it's always the egocentric
obsession of the "I/Me/Mine" (Austin's *operational* definition of 'ego'.)