> But it is a different matter when it is performed in a monastry.

What's the difference?

(I think it's OK, provided engaged in on the monastery roof, for all to
see and learn from.   ;-) )

> Kristy,
>
> I appreciate your candor and enjoy your stories. I understand you had
an eventless nde, but colorful sex experiences. You should be satisfied.
Why should you question dharma, scriptures and the meaning of exitence?

> I know sex climax, LSD and ndes are all different, hard to compare.
Forgetting how a senior runner should perform for the time being, my
original question is how Tantra reconcile sexuality and Buddhism (LSD
and nde are not yet in the game). I am not against sex, as long as it is
carried out in an appropriate place, including an 'orgyhouse'. But it is