From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of ED
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 9:46 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas

Boll,
You *appear* to have an aversion to Tibetans, Tibetan Buddhism and the Dalai
Lama.
If you should choose to do so, I would like to hear whether you believe that
the aversion is based on compassion, and/or facts and logic and/or emotional
reactivity, and/or your experiences.
Thank you, ED

Anthony,

I am definitely underwhelmed at the sayings of the Dalai Lama.

He's supposed to be a big-time Buddhist leader and continues to encourage
his
countrymen to cling to their attachment to their culture and language. Most
of
his quotes sound like bumper-stickers seen on 1960-vintage cars.

Don't worry about being 10,000 miles behind him. That's not necessarily so.
It
all depends on which direction you're traveling.

database 5616 (20101112) __________

database 5616 (20101112) __________