Mayka,

Do forgive me - it is just my ego obsessed with what is best for itself.

> ED;
>
> If you would like to  to know about whatever you want to know about
Anthony better ask him directly and not me. But if you ask me about the
role he plays in the forum I would say that he's a lovely character.  I
never seen his ego deffending itself and no matter how badly at times
he's been provoked.  I admire his modesty and kind character towards
everyone.>
> Mayka

> The "I/me/mine" in me responds:  Does Anthony know or care about what
others in the forum know are best for themelves?

--ED