I can do this for the small time that I do zazen, but I'm having trouble
introducing it into my daily life.

OCD is all about choices, and in the distorted mind of someone with OCD,
everything is a life or death choice. The idea of letting things go is all fine
and dandy for the mat, but I'm having trouble making that leap in "real life."
Accepting the idea that I will die is okay in the abstract, but it becomes more
scary in the real world.

So, any advice?