I've never understood the difference.

--- In [email protected], "ED" <seacrofter001@...> wrote:
>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Do you draw a distinction between 'feelings' and 'emotions' or not?
> 
> Thanks, ED
> 
> 
> 
> --- In [email protected], "Dave P" <wookielifeday@> wrote:
> >
> >  This is another strange question, but I've been watching a lot of
> Star Trek, and there's frequent mentioning of how the Vulcans are not
> actually unemotional, but simply observe their emotions and not let them
> control their actions. Does this sound Zen to anyone here, or am I way
> off.?
>




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to