Snort.  That was the first album I totally memorized.

On Friday, February 4, 2011, Bill! <[email protected]> wrote:
> "One thing I'll say for him,
> Jesus is cool."
>
> Caiphus - JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR
>
> --- In [email protected], "SteveW" <eugnostos2000@...> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> --- In [email protected], Anthony Wu <wuasg@> wrote:
>> >
>> > Bill,
>> > You should twist Jesus' nose. He is the most dualistic, always speaking 
>> > about heaven and hell.
>> >
>> > There is nothing in common between different religions. If you said so, 
>> > you would be saying that we are all animals.
>> >
>> > Anthony
>>
>>  Jesus said, "I am he who exists from the Undivided, I was given
>>  some of the things of my Father. Therefore I say that if one is
>>  whole, he will be filled with light, but if one is fragmented,
>>  he will be filled with darkness."
>>  Jesus said, "When you make the two into One, and the inside like
>>  the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like
>>  the below, and the male and the female one and the same, then will
>>  you enter the Kingdom."
>>  Jesus said, "The Kingdom is spread out on the earth, but people
>>  do not see it."
>>  Jesus said, "I am the Light above the All. I am the All. From me
>>  did the All come forth, to me does the All attain. Split the wood and
>>  I am there, lift up the stone and you will find me there."
>>  Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you that the Kingdom
>>  is in the sky, then the birds will get there before you. If they
>>  say it is in the sea, then the fish will get there before you.
>>  rather the Kingdom is both inside you and outside you."
>>  -the Gospel of Thomas
>>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
> reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>


------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to