From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Antinomianism
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, February 14, 2011, 9:13 PM

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Kristy McClain <healthyplay1@...> wrote:

> Anthony, Steve and all,

> ~ Switching gears to the article attached below~

> In my translation of the Bhagavad Gita, it says we have total control over
> our actions, but no control over the fruits of our actions.

> Anthony, what do you think of his impression of karma?

> I think sex can be sacred as it is so very intimate.

I think it is a matter of perspective, and is subjective.

But I don't believe it must always attach  loyalty or fidelity. Is there not a
place for  carnal  lusty, sensation-driven experiences? Emotions like love can
co-exist, but must they?  Can it be a simple exchange of each giving and
receiving what they seek?  Or not?

In our time, each couple can establish its own values and make its own rules -
and nothing will work in the long run!  :-(

What do you think of his  tantric interpretation?

http://integrallife.com/member/jun-po-kelly-roshi/blog/defense-promiscuity

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.