From: Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Can A Buddha Harm Others?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, February 25, 2011, 3:18 AM

Bill;

I suppose you or anyone can't give views about an event thas not taken place in
one life.  Only the ones and closed to the ones who were victims can share that
kind of experience and how they reacted in front of it.

Just for the seek of mental exercise:

1 - Visualice yourself being raped and everything that happens in you.  Just
acknowledge them. Your reaction ect. Give a description of them.

2 - What is the first thing that comes to your mind if any of the closest ones
to you from your family were raped?. What is the next thing?.  Give a
description of your mind reaction.  Visualice  that and acknowledge what you're
experiencing.  This might have been a more revealing way of seeing what there
is really in one in a situation like that.

Mayka