joe ...good day!..you the cheeky one!
 yes i am familiar with hendrix..
well well well you are a hidden star amongst the many stars hiding there in the 
night sky.
a wild boy..
what about "the doors" and stephenwolf. etc.?.
 my records from yesteryear tell that rock and roll story...

we are all stars joe
 you are no exception!
 the night sky is filled with stars...
merle
 p.s. i am left handed too.... as was leonardo da vinci

 




  
Merle,

On the other hand (not my BOW hand) wouldn't it be nicely ironic to be coming 
down from Heaven, singing John Lennon's "Imagine"?:

"Imagine there's... no Heaven...",  etc.

Too calm a song though for me in this role.

I prefer the Hendrix!

I love the job the Leftie-Lutenist does.  Plays the right-handed Strat upside 
down, strung the opposite way from mine.  Wow.

To say nothing of his lingual-plectrum, and his over-the-back playing.  Over 
the TOP!

Merle, don't make me a "Star": I have enough to contend with in Astronomy!  
Rest assured... .

;-)

--Joe

PS  USA has now had two left-handed presidents in a row: I wonder if Obama or 
Geo. Bush Jr. play guitar, and play a rightie upside down like our Jimi.  Of 
course, In Australia, Jimi could have played it right-side-up.  Yes?  Lessee... 
.

> > Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@> wrote:
> >
> > can you think of any soundtrack from u tube that will go with joe 
> > descending from the clouds in a golden chariot holding a white lotus flower 
> > and singing?
>


 

Reply via email to