Merle,

One of the things I asked you -- quite as one who I hoped might know the answer 
-- was WHAT COUNTRY Jimi's 1967 concert might have taken PLACE in, ...in 
Europe.  It's not USA, I can say.

Germany?  Do you think?

When you did not reply to my my heartfelt query -- request -- expectation -- I 
thought you had merely written me off as Zen DUST (good book!, by the way: ZEN 
DUST, q.v.), and I was crushed, like dust.  It could have been worse, of 
course.  But let's set that aside.

And.  I suspected that... YOU do not read a post to its conclusion.  I am 
really, REALLY, crushed, being of THAT impression.  Please assuage my 
illusions, if I am a dead wrong Dinosaur, of the Silurian Epoch!

Put me back together again, please.  Humpty-Dumpty is waiting.

Imagine Michelangelo's "David" crushed, and ground to DUST!

You see what I mean.  It's like that.  I'm older than him, though, and I do not 
wear a fig-leaf (except on special occasions).

Call me over-sensitive.  I'm in a pile of dust on the FLOOR!

Put on your reading-spex?  Got mine.

--Joe

> Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:
>
> joe i viewed it..!..why are you so so negative?,,merle




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to