Bill!,

Lucky, for all.  It could have been MUCH worse.  --Joe

PS  As when my TONGUE got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I could not SEE what 
I was saying.

> "Bill!" <BillSmart@...> wrote:
> 
> I was trying to pick my nose but missed and my finger accidently ended up on 
> the pulse!  It creeped me out!  ...Bill!
> 




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to