Bill!,

Preach on, Preacher!  Yes sir!  Amen!  Right on, good Brother!  We're with you, 
Man.  Amen!  Tha's IT!  Say it some mo'!  Lay it ON me!  Knock me 
upside-the-head with the DHARMA!  Go 'head!  Right ON!

Jim is ready for this constructive criticism, as far as it goes.  Fingers: 
POINTING!  The Moon is out of the field of view.  That's the best we can do for 
another Bodhisattva: chap his hide, and chap it RIGHTEOUSLY.  ;-)

Aww-w... but... 

Good clear sight, Bill!(!).  No, in all seriousness.

Jeepers, creepers, where'd you get those weepers?!  No, I don't mean the look 
of them, but the looking that they do.  I think I heard-tell.

--Joe / in the Desert / the Sand Pile / Cactus Patch / USA / etc.

> Bill! wrote:

> Jim,
> 
> I don't know if you're really serious about zen and realizing Buddha Nature, 
> but if you are I feel compelled to tell you that acquiring knowledge is not 
> the way to go.




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to