so sorry...merle

Merle, we're having a conversation, here.

But, point well taken.

It might happen that if you and I were at a Zen center and sitting in zazen, I
might have to urge you to please sit still.  So, there.

Time and place for everything, that is.

Appreciation of the intellect, when and if there is any, is in the moment, and
breath supports it.  Breath-minding is also a tool.  At some point, too, it is
best to ignore the breath: it has a mind of its own and does not benefit from
interference.  Neither do conversations!

Please don't cast aspersions on our discussions.

Consider yourself scolded, Cousin ...maybe in the nicest way ever in your
lifetime.

It only gets worse, from here.  ;-)

--Joe

PS Be well!; keep your mind in the tan-t'ien.