Mike,

Thanks!  That will tide me over, the next few days.

I like the smell of ink and paper.  And, I am Rich.  I'll order a paper copy!  
Support the author... whether he or his Foundation likes it or not.

--Joe

> "mike" <uerusuboyo@...> wrote:
>
> Joe,
> 
> I went to Google Books and typed in "Living Buddhist Masters Kornfield" and 
> it comes out with 'Modern Living Masters' and away you go! Free ; )




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to