no head..interesting..our ancestors from the murky pond of life had no
head?..merle

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

________________________________
 From:  uerusub...@yahoo.co.uk <uerusub...@yahoo.co.uk>;
To:  edgaro...@att.net <edgaro...@att.net>;
Subject:  Re: [Zen] Fw: peek a boo ...
Sent:  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 1:06:18 AM

Edgar,

Actually, that was a line from Campbell's "On Having No Head" that I should
have put in quotation marks. You should give it a read so as to understand what
our true nature is (buddha Nature) and what Bodhidharma meant by 'pointing to
the heart of man'. You can guarantee it's a good book because the word
'ontological' doesn't appear once.

Mike