may i butt in...
relax and go with the flow... "all the books in the world are not going to get you there"... even joe agrees.. eh joe? practise is the way... merle Dear Joe, Those are from OSHO. I liked your reply. But tell me how do you keep on replying? Are you not tired of writing back for all post? I see now a days traffic on zen forum is too much. I could not participate on anything. I even withdraw myself from indulging to post in any other forums I am in. I realized that to give an opinion on anything is to disturb ourselves. ‘What is’ cannot be changed and hence cannot be categorized, if we opine, then we take sides, which means I have disturbed 'what is', so I will get back the result of that disturbance. Bliss from a Buddhist perspective is middle path, that is what I expressed on top. On early days i.e. 20 years back I used to love OSHO books, but now it is not fascinating as like before. Now I restrict myself to Bhagavad Gita, Books of Ramana Maharishi and Eckhart Tolle and of course Buddha’s Dhamma Pada. I keep reading these books at random to recollect my vision in the midst of tiresome life. Previously I was so keen to learn all religious and philosophy books, but now it appears a saturation point has reached. Previously I wanted to prove something, now I look at it what is the point in it. Life is more burdensome when you read too much. Reading too much make you to feel great and hence feel like opine on anything and hence bring unnecessary arguments and problems. I disown all my burden of those collected knowledge and like to be child, relaxed, peaceful and playful. Best regards Suresh -- Thanks and best regards J.Suresh New No.3, Old No.7, Chamiers road - 1st Lane, Alwarpet, Chennai - 600018 Ph: 044 42030947 Mobile: 91 9884071738 ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
