what is it too summer time hot?...
 i could go further but i'll leave this to the imagination
 merle

Merle,

But I'm not wearing underpants!
:-)

Edgar

On May 22, 2013, at 11:38 PM, Merle Lester wrote:

> i wondered too if he was or had pedophile tendencies...
>he must have been "the man who loved all children"..
>there is no crime in that..as jesus said: "become liken as a
>child"...something along that vein...
>edgar you underpants are showing
> check in your mirror
>merle
>

>Edgar,
>
>You can't preach "Right Thoughts" and then completely stomp over 'Right
>Speech'...
>
>Mike
>
>Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad
>

>________________________________

 American educator, Presbyterian minister, songwriter, author, and television
host. Rogers was most famous for creating and hosting Mister Rogers'
Neighborhood, which featured his gentle, soft-spoken personality and directness
to his audiences.
>>> en.wikipedia.org
>>> Lived: Mar 20, 1928 - Feb 27, 2003 (age 74)
>>> Height: 6' (1.83 m)
>>> Spouse: Sara Byrd (1952 - 2003)
>>>
>>> ...Bill!

 New-Age Spiritualism.  If I remember correctly Bonnie, one of
our new member, speaks highly of Tolle.

 That experience doesn't mean you do not have any more work left to do to
continue to weaken and finally dissolve the attachment you have to this
illusory self - even after you recognize that it is illusory.