 From:  Joe <desert_woodwor...@yahoo.com>;
To:  <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject:  Re: [Zen] check your mirror
Sent:  Thu, May 23, 2013 11:20:25 PM

Edgar, Mike,

I've got to get out of here and do some shopping, but I think I'll listen to
"Yes, We Have No Bananas", first, which you guys' "conversation" has put me in
mind of!  Thanks!  ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT6JkceQ9FU

(This is Spike Jones; Quiet recitation for the first 42 seconds, then, watch
out for your speakers).

--Joe

PS  I liked what Jean Shepard did with the song on his radio shows on
WWOR-AM-Radio every late night for years.  His use of kazoo is what I miss on
all other versions.  I don't find Shep's performance on YouTube, but I can
maybe put it up there.