there is no lines that is why chris..bill is experiencing an illusion as joe
says to me...maybe he needs to update his prescription to his glasses..merle

I still don't know how you draw such a bright line between these experiences
are experience and those experiences over there are delusion. There's no sharp
dividing lines anywhere that I can find, much less between the natural
unlabeled living in sensory experience with red known as red being salient and
with thoughts known as thoughts being salient. Either way there is no domain of
red and no domain of thoughts.
To me the inclusion of "awareness of the state of thinking" as a sense along
with awareness of the state of vision is a very subtle and profound insight I
first heard in the Heart Sutra. Out There is In Here, there's no line.  Seeing
includes whatever mental state (relaxed and on holiday, but bringing up a point
with a valued debate friend) we are in, as much as whatever sensory experiences
(blue tiles, warm water or noises from children) that consist of living right
now. How could this supposed part be excluded?  When I have sat, the trees'
green is greener, the sky is close and intimate with my thoughts arising and
falling,  now stopping now starting, and you will ask me to put space between
these that you are not one but two?  And when I have not sat, my mind is
crinkled, the world grey, and the blue is pale. I find no lines or boundaries.
Thanks,
--Chris
301-270-6524

Merle,