Suresh,

Yes I was joking in my previous comment - kind of.  I tried to give you a
response that in some way was relevant to the focus of this Zen Forum.

There are too many participants in this story to try to understand what's going
on well enough to tell you what I would do in each of their circumstances.
Since you say you are BBB I will comment only on him.

I think part of BBB's letter was fine - the stating he did not feel comfortable
in taking on this new task without training and perhaps additional equipment or
resources (ship load program?).

I think the part of BBB's letter questioning the circumstances around the
termination of XXX was uncalled for.  It's probably none of BBB's business, but
I don't know all the relationships and roles.

That's my analysis...Bill!