Bill!,

I may be a 16th type: one not patient to read all the others' presumed
characteristics, given by the unknown author, Lovett.

The best Western Buddhists are those who have true teachers and sanghas to
practice with.  Little can be said against them, then, if they stick with the
program, and I offer them kudos if they stick with it, because there's then a
chance that they may awaken, ...and no chance of that outcome otherwise.

--Joe

> "Bill!" <BillSmart@...> wrote:
>
> This is a long post, but well worth the time to read it - if for nothing else
> than to have a good laugh.  You might however as I did be able to learn
> something about yourself and your style of communicating.
>
> Anyway, Enjoy!
>
> 15 Types of Western Buddhists

[snip]