 Subject: [Zen] changed appearance and functionality
 To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 2:20 AM

 Bill!, and Group,

 I've returned and find no familiar form of the Forum.

 What's the deal with the pointy rooftops of the
 Kremlin?  Why no view of things as before?

 Maybe all things must pass.  Am I unique in being sorry
 about i, however?

 It's impossible to pick up where we left off... .
 Speaking for myself... .

 Or, I'll try to "hack" back into being the
 past great interface (no, not really).

 Howdy, all,

 best,

 --Joe